- Premium Edition: Superior quality
- Tube sheet thickness: 3mm
- Reticle: Special hunting reticle (illuminated)
- Optimum light transmission and multi-coated lenses
- Nitrogen filled, preventing internal moisture
- Precise focussing system with dioptric compensation
- Lighting intensity can be regulated in 11 steps or completely be turned off
- When turned off, the reticle is black
- Battery included and already placed in position
- Ring mounts included
You can select between:
- 11mm scope rail mounts (standard)
- 19-22mm scope rail mounts (only on demand)
- Compatible to all 30mm mounts
Important notice: Illuminated reticles are produced in a very complex technical process. But in practice these reticles have significant advantages compared to other reticles like crosshairs et al. Perfect for use in nearly all viewing conditions, including twilight. The lighting intensity of the reticle can be regulated in 11 steps or completely turned off. Basically, the slightly higher price pays for itself.
Once tested, you'll appreciate the advantages!
Applicability and mounting
Stable on large calibres, air guns and long-range air guns up to a bullet energy (muzzle energy of E0 = 5000 Joule! Tested in-house! The following is a list of calibres representative of the four large calibres with which we have successfully tested the shooting stability of this product:.300Win.Mag. .458Win.Mag. 8X68S .338Lapua Mag.
Our enclosed mount units which we standardly add for free have proven their shooting stability up to Kal.8X57IS with great success on numerous occasions. However, stronger mounts are explicitly recommended when using calibres with higher energy (sold seperately by us and our gunsmith).
If requested, our gunsmith will mount and zero in your weapon with the rifle scope.
Favourable prices for additional accessories on request and by arrangement!