- Order number: 102041
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock, Delivery time: 1-3 days**
Micro Red-Dot Sight 1x20 - Quick Release
- Illuminated recticle in red
- High quality quick release mount
The mounting is quickly attached and detached through the quick release system.
- Extra lightweight and compact
- Very sharp and precise red dot (4 MOA = mrad)
- High-quality coating with UV filter and antireflex film
- Illuminated recticle brightness adjustable
- Little energy use
- Waterproof and Shockproof
- Nitrogen filled, preventing internal moisture
The Red dot sight, otherwise known as a Reflex sight or an Infinity sight, is an optical firearm sight. Using reflective optics to generate the reticle, it allows a variable eye relief and focuses the aimed target even under a diagonal angle of view. Therefore it is predestinated for rapid-firing or shooting of moving targets.
Once tested, you'll appreciate the advantages!
Applicability and mounting
Our rifle scopes are also applicable to large calibres, air guns and long-range air guns up to a bullet energy (muzzle energy) of E0 = 5000 joule! Peer-reviewed! Subsequently a list of some calibre 4 large calibre descriptions with witch we have already proofed the applicability of our rifle scopes: .300Win.Mag. .458Win.Mag. 8X68S .338Lapua Mag.
The enclosed mounts, which we standardly add for free, are tested continuously and have proofed their strength up to calibre 8X57IS. When using more powerfull calibres we do explicitly recommend using stronger mounts (also available from us and our gunsmith).
If desired our gunsmith mounts and zeros in your weapon with the rifle scope.
Attractive prices for additional accessories on demand and by arrangement!
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lense: ø20mm
- Build-in mount: for 19-22mm scope rails
- Elevation adjustment: ±1m @ 100m up & down
- Lateral adjustment: ±1m @ 100m right & left
- Adjustment per click: 13mm @ 100m
- Material: light alloy
- Dimensions: 70x60x55mm
- Weight: 180g
- Weight including packaging: 260g
- 1x RedDot 1x20 with protection cap
- 1x Battery
- 1x Allen key