- Order number: 102014
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock, Delivery time: 1-3 days**
Red-Dot Sight 1x22 Sensor for Weaver et Pic. rail
- With optical brightness sensor:
- As soon as the protection cap is removed the RedDot turns on and automatically adjusts its brightness to the lighting conditions.
- Extra lightweight and compact
- Very sharp and precise red dot
- High-quality red coating with UV filter and antireflex film
- Little energy use
- Waterprotected and Shockproof
- Nitrogen filled, preventing internal moisture
The Red dot sight, otherwise known as a Reflex sight or an Infinity sight, is an optical firearm sight. Using reflective optics to generate the reticle, it allows a variable eye relief and focuses the aimed target even under a diagonal angle of view. Therefore it is predestinated for rapid-firing or shooting of moving targets.
Once tested, you'll appreciate the advantages!
Applicability and mounting
Our rifle scopes are also applicable to large calibres, air guns and long-range air guns up to a bullet energy (muzzle energy) of E0 = 5000 joule! Peer-reviewed! Subsequently a list of some calibre 4 large calibre descriptions with witch we have already proofed the applicability of our rifle scopes: .300Win.Mag. .458Win.Mag. 8X68S .338Lapua Mag.
The enclosed mounts, which we standardly add for free, are tested continuously and have proofed their strength up to calibre 8X57IS. When using more powerfull calibres we do explicitly recommend using stronger mounts (also available from us and our gunsmith).
If desired our gunsmith mounts and zeros in your weapon with the rifle scope.
Attractive prices for additional accessories on demand and by arrangement!
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lense: 22x12mm
- Build-in mount: for 19-22mm scope rails
- Elevation adjustment: 30” up & down
- Lateral adjustment: 30” right & left
- Adjustment per click: 730 min.
- Material: light alloy
- Dimensions: 45x35x35mm
- Weight: 95g
- 1x RedDot 1x22 with protection cap
- 1x Instrument dial for a precise adjustment
- 1x Battery
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Allen key
Ich habe dieses Teil schon lange und bin immer wieder begeistert wie flott der Sensor auf veränderte Helligkeiten reagiert.
Vorbehaltlos zu empfehlen.
Einfache Bedienung, top, genau was ich suchte!!! !!!